"I just wanted to find out where the boundaries were.
I've found out there aren't any.
I wanted to be stopped but no one will stop me."
-Damien Hirst


Sunday, March 7, 2010

JUST IN TIME FOR SPRING BREAK.....

the long awaited results of our experimentation with pentimento:

 
julio labra


  
fahrudin omerovic


  
donald brown


  
kathryn dimartino


  
tyler hilton


  
sydney wise


  
graham vogel

 
lydia collins


  
scott bunge


  
kayla sorenson

 
 
steven adkins (extreme close-up)


  
david canny


 
jessica burkhart


 
nathanael green

3 comments:

  1. Love the work. I enjoy the variety of responses and the continuing possibilities that can be seen in the work. Question: can you tell me how this project started? The steps? I see some of the directions posted on one blog but not the beginning part of the project.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had students bring a variety of media to class, we started with the figure and large scale drawing surfaces, and I guided them through the process by giving them a series of directions, (for several days), and they're jobs were to just let go, indulge in the process, and towards then try to create a cohesive composition! it was much fun!
    thank you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are some great drawings!

    ReplyDelete